Chromebook Request Information for K-6 Families
- Before you are given a chromebook, you must complete the Loaner Chromebook Guidebook and Contract found at the link below. It outlines expectations for use and care of the computer while in your possession and is your signature for the chromebook loan.
- A limit of two chromebooks per family has been assigned. They are assigned to the oldest two children in the family (grades K-6) and should be picked up at the location of those students. (This only applies to families who requested more than two chromebooks.)
- Chromebook pick-up is scheduled for Thursday, March 26th from 11:00-6:00 p.m. at the school your child attends. (That means some families will have pick-up responsibilities at both sites.)
- No early pick-up is available. If you have a conflict with the scheduled pick-up time, contact the school office to schedule a time on Friday.
- A limited number of hotspots have been ordered but delivery is delayed. More information will be coming.